Software Testing Avionics (m/f/d) - Heidelberg
- Tester Software development in all life-cycle phases
- Work closely with program management, other engineering departments and operations
- Work with the Engineering Project Manager to create and maintain estimates of schedule and budget for a complete engineering project.
- Perform bids for proposals of small to medium sized projects.
- Depending on qualification, Engineering functional leadership for all phases of an engineering software development project. Requirements (Must have):
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- Ability to obtain an active German Security Clearance.
- LabWindows CVI or similar experience
- Python for tests and automation in conjunction with Jenkins.
- ADA and/or C / C++ / C# & .NET experience.
- Use / integration of measuring- and interface-HW
- Usage of HW (analog/digital)
- Concept and design of SW systems
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and be able to work with a variety of development and test tools independently.
- Adaptable to change with a determination to accomplish tasks based on program schedule.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates in order to make the best decisions.
- Enjoy learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated to contribute to a positive work environment.
Telefon: +49 621 921095-18
firstname.lastname@example.org a >
- Branche Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Ort Heidelberg
- Start 01.05.2020
- Dauer 31.08.2020
- Vertragsart freiberuflich