Network System Engineer - Luzern
- Responsible for the operations of secure and highly available network based on Cisco and Aruba devices: Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the company network environment (LAN/WAN).
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure which includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Deploy the release of new technologies as well as design, install, configure, maintain and perform testing of new network and security systems, and related tools.
- Provide network solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth, install new devices and maintain the current infrastructure.
- Share the expertise and provide individual training and support.
- Work together with other technical staff and vendors to provide IT services to all company teams.
- Expert knowledge Cisco and Aruba Network Administration
- Expert in Routing and Switching in Enterprise Networks (WAN and LAN)
- Expert knowledge in Checkpoint Firewalls (Firewalling and VPN)
- Good knowledge of General Network Security including Micro Segmentation
- Good knowledge of SD-WAN concepts (Routing, Overlay/Underlay)
- English Language is a must (needs to be a National in the Green Section of the ITAR list) and German language is considered as a plus
Telefon: +41 43 5086291
Alex.Machold@allgeier-experts.com a >
- Branche Anlagen- und Maschinenbau
- Ort Luzern
- Start asap
- Dauer 31.07.2020 ++
- Vertragsart freiberuflich