Projektleiter Win 10 Rollout - München
- Stream leader will be responsible for managing one project stream in enterprise migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and will be in charge for application testing coordination to ensure compatibility of applications with Windows 10, the testing plan, communication and development of the post-rollout support plan.
- Candidate will work from the Project Management Office on a cross-functional team responsible for the enterprise-wide migration effort from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Stream leader will work closely with a wide range of Divisions' representatives to guide them through Windows 10 preparation, testing and execution activities.
- The Stream leader must be proficient at managing migration tasks in a structured PMO environment, following industry-standard practices.
- As the Windows 10 project stream leader, the ideal candidate should bring leadership experience and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment
- General knowledge of various IT Infrastructure technologies
- Network components such as routers, switches, firewalls
- DICT equipment, such as pc, laptop, fax, screens, (multifunction) printers,peripherals
- Telephone infrastructure, such as Voice Gateways, analogue connectivity, etc.
- General knowledge of various IT Software technologies
- Server & Client OS W2K8 / W2K12 / W2K16, WINDOWS 7/10
- Windows OS standard and administration tools and interfaces
- OS near application (e.g. driver, MS Office)
- Several years of professional experience as Project manager or stream leader in complex banking or similar IT environments
- Knowledge of application testing methodologies and experience in projects related to enterprise IT systems
- ITIL process know how and experience
Softskills * Assertiveness in dealing with people * Ability to communicate with clients and to transfer complex IT context
Sprachen: deutsch + englisch
Telefon: +49 89 993910-85
firstname.lastname@example.org a >
- Branche Finanzdienstleistungen
- Ort München
- Start 09/2019
- Dauer 12/2020
- Vertragsart freiberuflich