Java Developer Financial Applications - Zürich
* Developing new features in line with the business specifications in the area of Pricing (Equity/FX/Commodities/Interest Rates, fixed income) which requires experience in high throughput, low-latency, variety of integrations and high availability systems.
* Design/implement architectural changes in order to cope with non-functional requirements, e.g. scalability.
* Building real time monitoring tools and GUIs that can add value not only on the support side, but also on the business side.
* Developing Unit Tests, participate in the System Integration Testing and get involved with the User Acceptance Testing
* Developing the system administration and setup scripts for the system.
* Second and third level support of the production system.
Requirements (Must have):
* 4+ years experience in software development
* Significant Java experience with multi-threaded and/or asynchronous programming
* Good shell scripting skills and Linux knowledge.
* Experience using Complex Event Processing systems would be a plus (e.g. StreamBase, Apama etc.)
* Fluent in English, German is an advantage
* Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment
* Good communication skills